how to Midi coffe beans to instant

obi

Hello!

I am in possession rheavendors midi machines for coffee beans. I received information that there is a possibility to convert them to instant. If you were polite you help me describe the steps that need to be made. I know that it is important to change the eprom on the instant if I could get from the government the necessary files and instructions for this type of machine.

I would contact the dealer that you got them from. A knowledgeable dealer should know about their machines. If you got them from an individual or from a dealer that doesn't know to convert them, then contact the manufacturer directly. I'm not familiar with Rheavendors at all (I don't think they're sold in the US), but the manufacturer info should be on a sticker somewhere, generally on the back of the machine or sometimes somewhere inside it.

I tried to contact the rheavendors by email but no one has yet answered. I want to change it because I fear that they will problems with them, I have bad opinions about the machines for grain. If someone has a eprom with MIDI equipment, or any files, instructions please help,

Archived