Requesting feedback about HUMAN Healthy Vending Opp

I am considering entering the vending business by way of a new business opportunity being offered by HUMAN Healthy Vending based in Santa Monica, CA. They have been operating as a packaged business opportunity since mid 2010, have over 100 vendors nationwide and seem to have achieved some success in the healthy vending niche.

Their package includes initial training, branded opportunity, setting up accounts with healthy snack suppliers direct, and proactively identifying and establishing premium higher volume locations in the specific region. If anyone has encountered or heard of this business opportunity or company, please share your experience or feedback.

Thank you!

Check out this thread http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/9051-daniel-rubin-vending/ under Full Line Revenue Reports, check through his other posts/topics (hover over his name next to one of his posts and then click find content when the larger box pops up), and maybe PM danielirubin directly with any specific questions you have that he hasn't covered in previous discussions. He gave a pretty detailed account of his experience with them, and many others have chimed in with their experiences with healthy vending in general.

Check out this thread http://vendiscuss.ne...-rubin-vending/ under Full Line Revenue Reports, check through his other posts/topics (hover over his name next to one of his posts and then click find content when the larger box pops up), and maybe PM danielirubin directly with any specific questions you have that he hasn't covered in previous discussions. He gave a pretty detailed account of his experience with them, and many others have chimed in with their experiences with healthy vending in general.

Daniel is probably the best info source for H.U.M.A.N. but he hasn't posted in a couple of months now but was recently online so hopefully you will get a response if you PM him.

Fresh Healthy Vending is another version of this concept. The difference is that FHV is a franchise. One thing about these business opportunities is they have no problem giving you the names of their successful customers. I wonder if they will give a list of ALL of their customers so that you can talk to the ones that have failed as well? In the FHV franchise system they are required under federal franchise disclosure laws to disclose this info. Not saying they are better, just pointing out a fact.

IMO, the "healthy vending" concept is a niche market, with a growing interest. If it was really that good don't you think that the so called "big boys" of the vending industry would be jumping on it?

These comments are based on nearly 20 years as a full line operator and as someone who bought 5 yonaturals machines from a guy who spent 55K on them and I paid 5K for them about 18 months later. I have kept 3 of the machines as branded healthy machines and so I also have some experience with this market segment as well. You can make money at this but unless you are very lucky it will be very difficult to do so at the prices they charge for the equipment. You can buy a used AMS combo machine a get a "healthy" graphics package from Vendors Exchange for half or less than that for what H.U.M.A.N. charges for their machines.

If you have more questions feel free to contact me.

Hey there, thanks very much for directing me to Daniel's discussion thread about HUMAN healthy vending and I have just reviewed with great interest! The thread was quite informative and seems to validate their opportunity and offerings from his experience in their business, though I'd be quite interested in hearing how he's doing now and an update on his revenues and ongoing support he is receiving. Plus I'd be quite interested in hearing if he has had any issues with the Jofemar Combo plus machine they provide with their package since I have learned this is a complex machine manufactured in Spain. I did PM Daniel and hope to get a response.

As to Fresh Healthy, I definitely would not be interested in their opportunity since it is a franchise and for vending, this would not be the more viable way to go since the franchisee is restricted to buy products from them and captive to their markup, and is restricted to specific territory, which for healthy snack vending, is way too risky since it is a more specific niche.

Looking forward to those updates and thanks again for the excellent direction!

Archived