Round 2 With Pro Vending Cousultants (RJT)

For those following this, I went out and met with the second smaller location of the manufacturing lead. I threw the proposal together and put it back in there hands 2-3 hours later as this site is just drink and snack and pricing mirrored the larger location. They came back on an e-mail and asked for a microwave for the location that is only drink and snack. That is a good sign, but I don't want to put a microwave in there since I'm not doing food so I told them to shove the microwave up their............ JK I told them it was no problem so they said they will be making a decision and I will hear back from them "very soon". I think I should have this wrapped up before the end of the week.

Awesome. Good wishes and jazz fingers to you.

Thanks and it worked. Got the call yesterday afternoon with the okay. Taking care of paperwork and all this morning. They have ~100 employees across two sites and good hot and dirty work. It should be a solid account for my business. Unfortunately, I got an automated call yesterday from pro vending consultants with a considerable increase in consultation fees for their onsite work ;)

This account was a $1.00 bottle account that I could not compete with before my relationships with the bottlers. I know that this price will eventually need to go up, but at least I can do it after they have a good understanding of my business and my level of service.

Securing this account has put me in a position that I can confidently take price increases at my other accounts. Some of my accounts have needed increases, but I needed to make sure that I was in a position that I could loose a customer without being detrimental to my business. Its funny how one thing leads to another.

This account was a $1.00 bottle account that I could not compete with before my relationships with the bottlers. I know that this price will eventually need to go up, but at least I can do it after they have a good understanding of my business and my level of service.

Securing this account has put me in a position that I can confidently take price increases at my other accounts. Some of my accounts have needed increases, but I needed to make sure that I was in a position that I could loose a customer without being detrimental to my business. Its funny how one thing leads to another.

Can you disclose the purchase amounts you get with the bottler in your area? I purchase product from my bottler, but there is no way I can do $1 bottles when buying product from the bottler.

Can you disclose the purchase amounts you get with the bottler in your area? I purchase product from my bottler, but there is no way I can do $1 bottles when buying product from the bottler.

Thats what I'm saying, I can't do $1 bottles either thats why I let the bottlers do it in my account. My 20oz price is ~.68 and I'm not going to sell that for $1.

Archived