What would you do with $80 Adwords Credit?

sbishop

So, I got a code for $80 credit. I am trying to decied what to do with it. I have a few options but I have been trying to think if it would be able to help me get a location or two.

I have already gotten 2 leads from my website www.sensiblesnacks.biz It is a simple site but It seems to work.

So do you think the google adwords would work for vending locaions? Or would I be wasting my money(or googles)?

I tried adwords with an on line mlm type thingy (very techinical i know) and it went poorly. Mostly because my thingy was crap and i had no idea what i was doing with adwords. You cant go wrong with the free $80 just make sure you do your research and target the ad's properly, there is more to it than meets the eye. And remember, its like an $80 gift card, its free but you still don't want to waste it.

When you go ahead i would limit each campaign to 15 or 20 dollar limits so can try one and not drain your whole account.

They are correct, geotarget your ads to where your route is. You may also want to turn on time filtering so that your ads only show during business hours. You might miss a few people doing research on it at night but you will also miss a lot of looky-lou's doing research on how to get into the vending business. For Full Line, which looks like your bag from your site, you want to target businesses, and businesses do business during the day. Also do a lot of research before hand on the most searched for terms for full line vending. If you find a lot, try and figure out which are other professional vendors most used, a tip is that most people in a business tend to use correct and proper names because they know them, people who are unfamiliar will often use slang or other terminology. Again you want to cut out wasted clicks from competitors and people doing research.

Oh and the words FREE, SPECIAL, LIMITED TIME are some of the most powerful words in online advertising, people will click through more often when your ad uses them, in the majority of cases.

I have had a $50 adwords credit that I have been using since the middle of February. No clicks yet. I get a much larger response from Facebook ads (also a free credit), but I think that is my mother-in-law clicking it everytime she sees it. :unsure:

I have changed the ad several times, but still no bites. I would suggest running several different campaigns at the same time, all worded differently. As long as you don't go over your free credit, it won't cost you a thing.

Archived