Lekrtovend snack machine issue?

I am looking at buying a Lekrtovend smaller fullsize machine off a guy locally for a local tire shop on my route. The tire shop is smaller so Im looking at this smaller machine for them.. anyways here is what I can tell you about the unit:

It has dual spirals for the chips and hostess trays. the one thing that I have to figure out is the bill acceptor. It will only take 1 bill at a time, then it shuts down. Mars makes the bill acceptor.

So he said he would look into it..

I get this email this morning:

"I put a different validator on and it did the same thing. It works fine with coins and it takes the 1st dollar and vends the product, and gives change. After the 1st dollar, the validator shuts down and won't take any more dollars. It will still take change, though. i called mars, again, and they think that it is the conversion kit, but werent sure."

So my question is does anyone know the problem or solution to this issue? Thanks alot!

You do understand this machine is at least 15 years old.

Does this machine have an aftermarket kit installed?

Your problem is with the escrow settings or the change level in the changer.

First I would fill the coin tubes to the top then vend with coins so one of each coins goes to the cash box then test the BA again.

If you still have a problem look at the escrow option settings. Back then not a lot of thought was put into vending item over $1.00 and 2.00 escrow.

Walta

Archived