???

Jdogg91

im looking at buying some machines but i am not to sure exactly what i am looking for. I know i want a high quality machine that is reliable. I hear that Northwesterns are good, but thats about it. What others are really good companies???

im looking at buying some machines but i am not to sure exactly what i am looking for. I know i want a high quality machine that is reliable. I hear that Northwesterns are good, but thats about it. What others are really good companies???

Oak + Beaver also seem to be held very high. 

Have you decided whether you want to operate single, double or triples?

I would also look into buying used machines in good condition.  Check out ebay, craigs list and your local classified ads.

Brian

Hi Jdogg91.

I would add that as far as triples go, 1-800 machines seem to be the benchmark.

Some pros don't like to use triples. It can take alot of traffic to support it, so it can

limit the availability of locations.

Also, don't know if this matters to you or not...

Northwestern's and Oak's are American made. Beaver's are out of Canada.

All three brands are highly respected.

I would agree with Brian and recommend good used machines to someone just

starting out. Buy the best you can afford.

Good new machines you may want to consider are Seaga Millenia, Eagle, Gum Ball

Factory Tough Pro, and Pro-Vend. You'll have to make up your own mind about those

though, I don't own any.

One more thing, read every page of these boards. You'll learn almost everything you

need to know.

Dave

There is a section for Amerivend on the "Equipment Review" board.

Also on the left side of the front page there is a "Search" box. You can possibly find

some more information about them by looking there too.

I personally don't own any, so my opinion would only be speculation.

Dave

hey thanks brian, as of right now, since i am really not even started yet, i dont want to limit myself to just one type of machine.

The best thing you could do is limit your self to one kind of machine. Two tops.

Mike

Jdogg, I agree with Mike and Dave.  I operate triples but not every location will really support one.  Also, keeping your route consistent will make it much easier to keep track of everything as you grow.  Instead of 44 triples, 25 doubles and 11 singles.  You can just have say 80 doubles. 

As far as Amerivend, I have 5 triples.  I wrote a review on them in the review section.

I will say that of the 3 triples I have (Amerivend, 1-800-Vending, and Northwestern Triple Plays), I like Amerivend the least.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I would say buy a machine acording to the location obviously a triple in a busy place a single in a slow place.

whatever you do dont buy anything from tk king as you will get ripped off.I say this from personal experiance and not just something I heard.

Antonio