Got a cool opportunity to get some machines placed!

Leetvend

I just found out today that my grandpa is going to be in charge of handling food / beverages at a local stores grand opening (it is a 2 day long event). He called me up and asked me if I could handle drinks since he had his hands tied with the food. I am pretty excited. Even if I don't meet anyone who I can sell into letting me place a machine I still will get to sell a lot of soda those 2 days.

Good for you. Congrats and good luck.

Thanks, I am not sure on how I am going to do a couple things. I cant decide whether to go to sams and get some 16.9oz bottles so I can sell them cheaper, or just sell the 20oz bottles.

I don't know about your Sam's Club, but mine is seriously lacking in selections for 16.9 oz bottles. I would suggest selling what you intend to stock your machines with.

I don't know about your Sam's Club, but mine is seriously lacking in selections for 16.9 oz bottles. I would suggest selling what you intend to stock your machines with.

My sams has a pretty good stock of 16.9 oz bottles. I plan on also getting stuff like monster, redbull, gatorade, and tea. Can anyone think of anything else I should try? maybe vitamin water?

Just a quick question... What do you plan to do with any leftovers? If you are going to put them in other machines then I would limit my selections to what you are selling in the machines to make it easier to sell any remainders. If you have other ways to sell the leftovers then adding some variety might capture a few extra dollars for you.

Just a quick question... What do you plan to do with any leftovers? If you are going to put them in other machines then I would limit my selections to what you are selling in the machines to make it easier to sell any remainders. If you have other ways to sell the leftovers then adding some variety might capture a few extra dollars for you.

The water, gatorade, and monster I plan on selling the leftovers in my vending machines. If I get 16.9oz bottles of soda then I will not have anywhere to sell them afterwards, but if I get 24oz bottles then I will. I might get 24oz bottles from sams instead of 16.9 since you brought up a good point. Thanks :)

Archived