Gumball Wheels

davidsurvz

Hey guys,

I have some machines that I need 1" gumball wheels for (6 of them) SSF, Millenia style wheels. Does anyone know the best place to get them (they can be cheap):huh: If anyone has some extra I would be interested in trading candy wheels or purchasing them. Or if anyone knows any place to get them that would be helpful.

Thanks,

David

David,

I apologize for not getting back to you on this in a timely manner. I've been pretty busy.

Try member dssd22d. Thats Scott with Arrow Vending. I believe he has the parts you are looking for. Don't forget to ask about a member discount. :D

Here is a link to his section. I'd like to encourage posting in that section.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1101&forum_id=23

Steve

OK, these machines are not SSF they are T-Pico. Even worse than SSF. So, I can use most of the common GW wheels  that fit these size machines. Anyone want to trade??? I have several candy wheels. I actually need 2 more GB wheels.

Anyone....... Anyone......:)

• 2 weeks later...

OK,

I am still on my quest for gumball wheels. I have more machines than I thought. (I was able to fix 4 coin mechs that were garbage.) That means that I have need of 4 more gumball wheels, maybe more.

I am willing to trade candy for gumball wheels. I am looking for the wheels that fit in the SSF, T-Pico, Millenia,etc. I am very interested in the ones that adjust to different sized gumballs. Can anyone help me out?? I am willing to pay for the Millenia adjustable wheels if anyone has any to sell.

David