430D food machine

Rosscoe

I have a rotate carrosel button that is good but wont rotate same. What do I check next? Any ideas?

Thanks

Think I can help but need more info

Try explaining the problem in detail.

Ok! Thanks! I have a 430d food and the inside switch to rotate the carrosel does not rotate the carrosel. I used my ohm meter on the switch and it is good. I tried following the wires back to no avail. I am guessing it is a bad board. Im new at this repair stuff but my boss thinks I know it all. Hate to dissapoint him! Haha

Do the outside buttons allow the machine to rotate? Try manually engaging the turret solenoid. Does the turret rotate then? I would really key in on the solenoid assembly before I said bad board.

Sorry for the delay in reply but technivend took you where I was headed anyway

The easiest way to check the door switch is to push it in and if the circulation fan inside the unit kicks on and goes off when you let go the switch is good.

Personally if everything else works on the machine I dont know if I would worry about that one switch unless it affected the normal operation of the turret. I would just close the door use the buttons to bring the section I wanted to fill around open door fill section repeat procedure

No worries. Thats what were doing, using the arrows to fill. Im with you, just let it go but tomorrow im going to look at the schmatics again. And just work on it when I got spare time...thankyou...

Archived