Where do you buy boxes?

These are the companies I am looking at buying from.

1. http://www.vending-b...boxes-25ea.html 200 boxes are $760 (25 boxes for $95) the total shipping is $383. The cost per box including shipping is $5.72/each. The boxes look very sturdy. They are 16" x 18" One person wrote these are very sturdy boxes that last for years (Is that your experience?).

2. http://www.sheridans...ore/p000029.htm 200 boxes are $495. When you check out they don't tell you how much shipping will be (has anyone ordered from them and what have they charged for shipping?). The web site claims the box is 39 3/4" X 34 3/16". THIS SEEMS WRONG. The box looks to be the exact same size as the one I am asking about from the other company. One person wrote these boxes are flimsy (What is your experience?).

I'm interested in these companies. What is your experience with their product? Especially interested if someone has bought from both and can compare them. I am open to other company suggestions, but I DO NOT WANT THE WHITE BOXES because I hear they get dirty looking. If you have another suggestion for someone who offers wood grain boxes please comment on cost, durability, and size.

On the 2nd company I can't email them with my questions because when I press on their "contact us" button it won't fill in their email address on my computer (I think the error may be on my end because I'm not on the same email program as them.) I also can't find a phone number for them.

I ordered 50 of the candy boxes from Sheridan and was pleased with them. The shipping was what I would expect for the size of the box they come in.

I ordered 50 of the candy boxes from Sheridan and was pleased with them. The shipping was what I would expect for the size of the box they come in.

I don't know what to expect. What was the cost? Was the size 40'" x 34" as the site says or 16" x 18" like the other company's boxes?

i use cameron packaging boxes, yes they get dirty but not so much as you'd think

someone on here had a brilliant suggestion of covering them with contact paper

which worked fantastic to fix that issue, you can just wipe them down. Even w/out it

they last quite some time.

Archived