polyvend machines

so I just acquired two polyvend 5 wide machines for what I think is very, very, cheap

It has the spirals for 15 slots and I'm looking up products on sams club website to find things to put on the spiral racks

any one have subjection?

I was told by the guy who sold it to me to just get a hole puncher and put whatever I wanted up their but I'm kind of afraid that some

products will just split in half and fall during regular the vend

so some one any one!

who makes good cheep snacks with holes already in the bag?

so I just acquired two polyvend 5 wide machines for what I think is very, very, cheap

It has the spirals for 15 slots and I'm looking up products on sams club website to find things to put on the spiral racks

any one have subjection?

I was told by the guy who sold it to me to just get a hole puncher and put whatever I wanted up their but I'm kind of afraid that some

so some one any one!

You got them so cheap because dealing with the "pigtails" is such a time consuming PITA. Not to mention that the machine is functionally obsolete. With that said, others have mentioned going to a office supply store to get stick on labels with a plastic tab that has a hole punched in it to put on the pigtail or use a hole punch on the seam of chip bags. Be careful about breaking the seal and having the chips go stale.

any one have subjection?

so some one any one!

This website sells hanging tabs.I don't use them though.

http://www.do-it.com/

John

You really are better off selling these to the junk yard. That is what I am going to do with the two that I own. It was my first snack machine i used and i soon found out why I got them cheap, they are way to time consuming to load, and put sticky tabs on products. Most products now have reduced package size in which a standard hole punch is just too big.

I upgraded to a national 145 i got for $250 and couldn't be happier.

Archived