Sun Screens

ginger vend

I know this question was asked a little while ago, and I don't remember it being answered (or I missed it). 

I am in dire need for some sunscreens as some profitable locations have no other room but in the sun.  Where can I find these?

Thanks for any info.

Ginger Vend

Black would DEFINETLY defeat the purpose, it would be a solar collector. Better white, use cardboard and laminate it.

Better still if you have old globes get out the hacksaw and cut your own sunscreens and pait them white.

Grumpy

Thanks for the info guys. 

The machines are A&A and it is PMMs I am concerned about.  Will try the cardboard and go from there.  Want to keep the locations if at all possible since they make a decent amt and they asked for the PMMs especially.

Ginger Vend

• 1 month later...

The sunscreens you bought look like they would only work in sqaure globes. Do they work or fit in round globes as well?

Youre right.  I guess if you used 2 sided tape it would work ok in a round globe.

If you use double sided tape on sunscreens or home made candy labels can people see the double sided tape when looking at the machine?

Its not that noticeable Sky.............

A&A Sells them Ginger. Is it a panel or globe? I think they go for about 50 cents each.

Kyle

Thanks Kyle,

Of all the machines I have purchased from them and I didn't even realize they sold sunscreens:X

It is a globe.  My homemade ones of cardboard covered with white paper and laminated aren't the most professional looking, but they are out in locations now.  Now I can change them out for some real sunscreens.      Ginger Vend