Have u seen this?

Vendalo

Vendalo,

There are numerous ways to get free candy from these machines and the videos you have found certainly demonstrate that. Unfortunately, I had to remove the links. I don't want anyone to learn something like this from our site. If someone wants to rip us off, the information on how to do that is readily available on the Internet and shouldn't be posted here. I hope you understand.

Until the machine manufacturers do something on their end when making these machines, this will always be an issue. There is little we can do as an operator to combat this except limiting the information whenever we can.

Steve    

thanks for pulling the video steve. i agree that crap doesnt need to be on here.

theives cost me money every single week and they have since i got into the business and i have yet to catch one in the act. but when i do ill post you a video of me whippin someones golpher.

HI ALL:

I am sorry. My idea of these videos was not to show how to get free candy, it is to educate us how to prevent this , I was impressed when I found them, I think could be a good idea to talk about this in: Member PLUS Section, I am about start in this business, and this is new for me and I would like to learn the positive and the negative of this business to be ready.

Once again, I am sorry for that and no more posts like these :(....

Vendalo.

Thats quite alright Vendalo. Most vendors already know about these issues and as stated above, when they are posted in forums like this it may "educate" the wrong type of person, if you know what I mean.

Your suggestion for member PLUS is a good one and we will consider it.

Thanks,

Steve 

• 2 months later...

I`ll understand if u edit this post

you guys might know this already but it`s new to me:the owner of an auto repair shop I`m working over  to get a machine into told me that people would put coins in whichever machine,turn the mech till just before it "clicked" and they`d  turn back and forth getting more candy per vend.I`m glad he told me he knew that trick cause now I`m gonna thourghly check his before I bring it there.

I dont know why he is being hesitate though we are each others customers.

he said he was gonna check with his wife and never did.I checked up  with him at the same time as quoting a set of tires.I think monday i`m going to take my dads car for an oil change to warm him up to the idea and ask again and see what he says,and then order my tires acordingly.I plan on selling cashews  pmm  m and i  skittles as my 4 vends,what do u guys think of that combo?

also is there any way that someone can pm me what these other tricks are?I knew the washer one  is there more?