What type of machine?

Nate9303

Judging by the mechs, it is a Candy King Brand. Not a good sign- they aren't noted for their mechanical endurance. You've got candy on either side, and a peppermint patty turntable in the center. Personally, I would walk away from this one because it's a larger machine from a brand I've had very little luck with. Peppermint patty machines are more difficult to use these days because of rising costs and changes in packaging. These are of course only my opinions- hopefully some others have some ideas for you as well.

If I "had" to put a price on this, I'd start at $30 and wouldn't go over $50 under any circumstances. Good luck Nate9303!

Thanks Performa. I doubt I'll be purchasing the machine. The person selling wanted something crazy like $300...of course that's with the location. I think I'll offer her $30 and see what she says. Haha. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Performa. I doubt I'll be purchasing the machine. The person selling wanted something crazy like $300...of course that's with the location. I think I'll offer her $30 and see what she says. Haha. Thanks for the help.

$300 is crazy. You can get soda machines for that. Glad I could help Nate- good luck finding some machines out there!

Archived