1ST CLASS PLACEMENT SERVICES

novacane

Just wanting to know if any forum members have used them? They have a nice deal of $25 per bulk machine if you buy 5+ and no pay until you get the location.  Seems like a great deal if they are honest.  Anyone use them??

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow that's harsh.  I just used them the other day for the second time.  They found me a large car repair/car parts store.  I dropped off a 2 head machine.  The lady who owns the location said, you better come weekly the guys in the garage have sweet tooths.  The last vending machine we had the guy only came once a month and it was always empty. 

I have been very happy with them.  If you want to PM me I will put you in touch with my account manager I've been working with. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have noticed that the only one supporting these guys is Blue Plate. Anyone back Blue Plate up?

I just clicked on their 22.50 paypal link, to pay my half of the guaranteed location. And it came up with $29.50 with "service charge".

I used them and they did not even locate all of what they said they would AND the success rate of the locations they gave me was lol, this is horrible but not an exaggeration, like 1 in 5 machines actually went in the locations that they provided. Im using Midwest now and have not had any rejected machines, i would reccomend them to anyone.