Help Tired !

Tiffeney

Hey all I have not been posting that much lately I have just been so tired of thinking about it anymore  !  I blame some of my feelings on my pregnancy and some on my disaponitment on what I am bringing in every six weeks !  I am going today to go check the machines the last time I checked them was Feb. 29, 08 .  I went to the hospital the other day because of how bad my morning sickness has been (it really is all day sickness) I am having trouble eating and sleeping and I am peeing all the time so I am sure going to have sooo much fun today on my route !  Oh just for ya all to know I am not a prego !  Jeez I can not wait to talk to all the stupid owners and here them tell me how they have been waiting for me !!  Oh and there I have to go check Phils bar/ grill  that place always abuses the machine so there is always some surprise when I walk in there , but I got to keep it there because I sometime pull 35-50 out a month .  This location just stinks though because it is just so far away and I need to check up on it like every three weeks.  OH WELL , Maybe I should start to go pack all the candy in the car ....  No I will start that at 9 a.m.  .......TIRED

I was thinking about you Tiff.  Wondering how you were and where you have been.  You have your hands full......thats for sure sista.  ( and thanks for all the details about the peeing and everything.......lol! )  Wishing you a pain free birth and a very healthy baby!!!!;)

Hi Tiff!

Sorry about all your woes! Wish we could help.

Although I can't imagine what it would be like to have another human being inside me,

it may help to know you're not alone.

I too am suffering through my own hard times right now.

Hurt my back at work in Feb.

Haven't seen a dime from Workers Comp. yet, and Workers Comp Court is still a month away.

In the mean time, I have no money coming in, and my wife is going to have to cash in her retirement fund, just so we can scrape by.

We are refinancing the house, and the FHA keeps dreaming up more and more hoops to jump through. The newest one is, they want a letter from one of my doctors explaining what happened to me. WHATEVER!!! Have you ever tried to get a doctor to write a letter for you? I did. It's not easy, and they charge for it! Not only that, but now we're talkin' about Workers Comp Doctors! These guys don't even listen to me when I tell 'em I'm hurt, let alone be willing to write a letter for me to the FHA! SHEESH!!! I mean COME ON!!! What's next?!?

We need to run our route next weekend, but don't hardly have enough money to buy enough fresh product to refill the machines. LOL

And of course, the whole business is on hold right now until I can get going again. My wife is helping as much as she can, but let's face it, there's only so many hours in a day, and she can only do so much.

Oh well! Keep your chin up kid! We'll do the same. Brighter days are just ahead. Just think, by Christmas, all this will be a memory. (Hopefully)

We'll be going full tilt again, and you'll have a new baby, (or two?) :D 

Good luck with everything!

Dave

All of my machines were down 50% last week when I checked them. Good news is I doubt I will need to buy much product to fill them next time. I filled them even though they were slow. I guess I figured if I put a bunch more in then it would have to sell:D.

Hey all I just got back in at 6:00 I was done w/ the route at around 5 p.m. started it around 10:30 a.m. then had to come home and clean the car then the garage and then I worked my way to the kitchen. Fed the kids and some how made time to get on the computer ! :shock: I am beat I think I did o.k. this month , but I did have to take home another machine from a place that was going out of business YEP ANOTHER .  Now I have four sitting in the garage ! :X  I hope hubby does not see it hiding in the garage !  

T Bird Johnny  >>  I was wondering if I was missed ! :D 

Lurker >>>  Hey I sure hope we can all when the lottery soon !  As I know it money comes and it goes !  As of right now it sure is going waiting for the next check from the IRS !  Good luck to ya too !  Oh I got a sonar gram of the baby the other day there is only one in there !  :D  Now I have my fingers crossed  for a boy it was too early to tell this time !

Beer980 >>>>  Sorry to hear your sells were down at least ya did not have to fill any !  Some how today I got by on only 1 big bag of PMM today .  That is all I had with me too so I did not have to buy any candy today , but next time I will have to buy alot ! :?