Is it possible to use candy with a gumball wheel?

ahha

What would happen if  I used candy with a gumball wheel? All i have is this one gumball machine and the location wants reeses pieces or nuts or something. I don't know what to do ? I looked on craigslist for a quick buy but didnt really find anything.  I have 2 days to place this machine

ahha,

Yes you can. Just tape a card or something over the springs, covering the vend chute. This will keep candy from falling through the springs and vending for free.

Steve

Oh joy! Sounds like fun! ..LOL

So Just put like an index card over the top of the springs then? i hate do that but I want to make sure the store is happy before I actually buy a machine they want.

OK  I just went to the store to get a bag of peanut m&m's to test this out.  if u keep turning the knob it will give free candy..1 or 2 at a time:(( i put an index card over the springs.

Is this unavoidable?

What would happen if  I used candy with a gumball wheel? All i have is this one gumball machine and the location wants reeses pieces or nuts or something. I don't know what to do ? I looked on craigslist for a quick buy but didnt really find anything.  I have 2 days to place this machine

What kind of machine do you have?  Maybe you can call and order a candy wheel for it.

Its an amerivend. But I am placing it tommorrow..I think i solved the problem..  I cut an index card down and taped it in ....it doesnt seem to dispense anything for free now that i taped it.

I'll have to just tell them that I will order a triple vend for them asap. And replace it later.  They wanted one of those. I told sonya I only had a gumball machine. I guess she forgot.

ahha,

Yes you can. Just tape a card or something over the springs, covering the vend chute. This will keep candy from falling through the springs and vending for free.

Steve

The key is the tape.

Steve