MY APARTMENT COMPLEX!

so the other day i was washing at my apartment complex's laundry-mat well they have an old coke can machine that doesn't work i remember it working along time ago when my uncle use to live here and i was alot younger, well now that i live here now and im in vending i just notice it.. well i was talking to an old lady that

lived here for seven years and she was doing her laundry too and i asked her that i wanted to talk to the manager and ask her about me replacing the soda machine here, and her response was ohh that's a good ideal i

remember when this thing (coke machine) was working it was always empty..... so what do you guys think?? tomorrow im going to talk to the complex manager and ask if i can put a soda machine in...but i was thinking if if she asks what am i gonna pay her? what should i say? NEEDING HELPFUL TIPS

THE APARTMENT COMPLEX IS PRETTY BIG DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY TENANTS BUT I WOULD GUESS AROUND CLOSE TO 500 PEOPLE HERE PLUS THE SODA MACHINE WILL BE NEAR THE POOL AND IVE SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE HANGING OUT BY THE POOL, ANOTHER THING I WANTED TO POSSIBLY DO WHEN IM ACCEPTED TO PLACE THE MACHINE IS MAYBE PRINT OUT SOME FLYERS FOR THE TENANTS LETTING THEM KNOW THEREs A NEW SODA MACHINE...AT WORK WE HAVE A 9 SELECTION ONE NOT TO BIG OR TO SMALL IT LOOKS PERFECT FOR MY COMPLEX..

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

MODEL NUMBER OF THE ONE I HAVE AT WORK IS DN 276E CC/S11-7 anyone know where i can get one from or maybe similar to it...THANKS

If its empty could be because the location is slow so they dont bother filling it because of the cost to service

if you live there it might not be so bad. a 276 is a pretty small machine, if the location is very slow it would

be OK, but you prob want to go with a 368 i would not bother with a276e for this location maybe just a can machine.

for commissions i wouldnt offer any, if the service is bad then sell the service , you will keep the machine full

and people will enjoy it no complaints, etc..etc.. always sell the pain point. the tyhing with commissions ur just

adding it to the price. so f.ex if you sell sodas at .65 because thats what you need to make money and cover costs

and they want a 10% commission you just add 10% to the .65 (obviously round up to the next 5c increment)

honestly i wouldnt bring up commissions if they are already getting commissions find out how much

(percentage AND gross) and if they cant tell you tell them you can put in the machine and after 3 months

revisit the subject of commissions.

Archived