Setting up some Machines for the Route

BigRedvender

Well I get to locate 4 tomorrow hair saloon, A bar,Banana repblic and a Old Navy store. And also run the rest of my route. Busy day tomorrow. I hope to see about getting my Rack placed either Saturday or Sunday also. It will be a nice busy Day tomorrow.

Sounds awesome. I spent Thursday running my route and placed one more machine. It was a good busy day that makes me think this crazy vending thing might just work out.

Busy night leading to a busy day. took Mama out for Dinner. (Needed to get stuff from Sam's anyway.) Get home do the rekey on my last two vendstars. Get them set up for the Banana Republic and Old Navy Stores. Loaded those two with MM's, M&I, and RP

The Bar is getting M&I and MM's. The hair Salon Is getting a single eagle cabinet machine with MM's Then I have my 4 way rack ready to locate my 1st commsion Location.

I also have to run 5 stops

Busy night leading to a busy day. took Mama out for Dinner. (Needed to get stuff from Sam's anyway.) Get home do the rekey on my last two vendstars. Get them set up for the Banana Republic and Old Navy Stores. Loaded those two with MM's, M&I, and RP

The Bar is getting M&I and MM's. The hair Salon Is getting a single eagle cabinet machine with MM's Then I have my 4 way rack ready to locate my 1st commsion Location.

I also have to run 5 stops

Archived