Can i get some help with my vendo 480

ruff84

Just started using it, was using 16 oz bottles of pepsi products. I decided use 16.9 oz bottles of pepsi products because they are cheaper.

I can't find the proper set up for this size bottle anywhere. I found 16 oz, and 20 oz but not the 16.9.

I messed with the settings today and i could get it to vend great for 10-12 times and then says sold out (jammed) open it up and clear the jam. Tried different settings and always same result, sometimes it would jam within 2 vends, sometimes it would go 6 vends. (all over the place)

Where can i find a manual for these bottles?

Where can i find spare parts, like clips and product spacers?

Any help would be appreciated, i would love to get this maching converted to 16.9 oz bottles before the business open on Monday.

Thanks for the instructions.

Here is a little update, I started with 16.9 Dr. Pepper and no matter how i set up the machine it would always end up jamming up. So i looked the directions and followed them to the t. Realized i didn't have the poper shims. (all i have are the clear plastic ones) Ordered the correct ones now.

Anyways put 1 Dr. Pepper on the table and grabbed a 16.9 oz bottle of Mt. Dew and Pepsi and realized that pepsi and Mt. Dew were the same size and Dr. Pepper is a bit shorter and tad bit wider.

Tried the pepsi and Mountain dew and they work great.

Follow the directions posted in the manual but you can use 2 plastic shims instead of the shim required in the manual.

Now just waiting for my correct shims to see if Dr. Pepper will fit properly as well as the kit to start selling redbull.

I picked up a Vendo 480D for a $100 dollars and just finished setting it up for the place it is going. I really like this machine very easy to set up and able to set prices on different slots works for me! It needs a cooling deck before I put in place.

I just got mine last week, and i have never seen the inside of any machine and so far it is fairly easy to set everything up.

Trying to find a decently priced snack machine now, and in the process of purchasing 4 pringles vending machines from the mall i work for.

This part time job may turn into a full time gig before i know it. lol

So i got my parts in that i bought, Trying to set my machine up to vend 8.4 oz red bull cans. The parts included a "Lower Front strap slider" PN 1038036, Have no idea where it goes. Tried and failed to get it set up tonight.

Archived