Sold Out?!?!?!

ruff84

I have one column onmy vendo 511 that says sold out, full of 16 oz cans of monster (2 deep).

I can't figure out why it says sold out. I took the cans out and put the bottles of sprite that was in it originally and still says sold out. I can manually vend them with the power off so i know there isnt a jam. For some reason it just won't do anything with the power on.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Try changing out micro switch on flap with another column and see if it works.

The switch is just above motor.

OK, i will try this tomorrow.

Forgot to mention this but the other day I opened the machine to fill the machine and one the wires on the motor on this column was unplugged. I plugged it back in and still doesn't work.

Not sure if that would make any difference but just figured i would add that bit of info.

I will take a picture tomorrow and send it to you of motors and switches to help you understand what I'm talking about, are you sure that column is not jammed?, can you lift up on brake and see if it runs.

The brake is the plastic with a hook on the end it stops it from free vending! When the plastic tab breaks off it will turn till all the cans is out of that one column! LOL! Lots to learn my friend!

No, no jam i even removed the cans of monster and put the sprite bottles back in (they were in it originally) and still nothing. When i go back there tomorrow i will lift the brake as well and see if that helps.

A picture would be appreciated. I am pretty sure i know what your talking about but i want to make sure.

Archived