Buzz Bitez Forum is NOW OPEN!

I would like to personally invite all members of Vendiscuss to the new Buzz Bitez Site! We are the BEST Buzz Bitez site on the NET!

We have a live chat feature! All members are on chat at one point or another. We invite you to come to the chatting events and talk with people in REAL time about Buzz Bitez machines!

We have BLOGS! The only Buzz Bitez site on the net to offer this. People document there experiences every week. 

Others are trying, and copying our site! We are the 1st site to offer these features to our members. Be apart of our active site today!

Kyle

I think Buzz Bites forum will eventually see a lot of action ... especially considering the amount of advertising money that is being poured into BB campaign ... especially pay per click ads!  (i.e. lots of prospects considering this type of vending, and will want to know the inside scoop). 

Not to mention some veterans that will be "curious" to see if all the HYPE about these machines is for real.

Lee

Update on Buzz Bitez:

The site is up, and running 100%. I new forum will open soon about Buzz Bites routes for sale.

Once again, I would encourage everyone to sign up, and be apart of the action.

The energy market is growing stronger, and the sales on this product are going threw the roof. Red up on these machines. I think everyone would love to learn more.  

Kyle 

Kyle, I think you should have a " BEWARE" thread on your site that is similar to the one on the other site so newbies coming over dont just read positive things, get pumped up, and go out and spend $10,000 that they'll probably never see again.  Tom