Changing & Setting Prices on Vendo 480

Randy 805

Hi, this is my first post, and I've searched the forums on this site and many other websites for this answer and have found a bit of help through manuals, but my specific problem seems to be unique and I've not found it covered anywhere. My question is, why is it when I try and set a price on my machine that it won't "take", I press the mode button 3-4 times, get to the Cost function, and I'm able to manipulate the prices higher and lower, but it always ends up going back to .85, I'm selling both Monster & Gatorade drinks, both of which need to sell higher than .85. For instance, on the Monster, I select the Monster drink, and it displays a price of .85, I then adjust it up to $2.00 then either leave it alone or hit the Mode switch again and it goes back to .85... Any suggestions?

Thank You, Randy

Press mode switch 3 times and it will display "COST". (switch behind inner door, press button in the top hole)

Press wichever selection # you want to change and it will display the current price.

Press and hold the same selection # and the price will increase

Press and hold the same selection # again and it will decrease.

I got this answer from wiki answers, may be that can help.

Thanks for the reply, I've been doing just that word for word, but the problem is that the price resets itself back to the original .85 and won't keep the adjusted price I set it at....

i have a polyvend that adjusts the price just like that but after adjusting the price you have to push the mode button again.I don't have a Vendo like that but its worth a try.

John

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Vendo 480D just like that and what I do Is set all prices, turn off switch on side of board and turn it back on. The prices I set it at for each column is set.

Thanks, I'm visiting this location today and I'll try it... fingers crossed!

I have a Vendo 480D just like that and what I do Is set all prices, turn off switch on side of board and turn it back on. The prices I set it at for each column is set.

Hey CajunCandy, I took your advice and did just that, set the prices to where I wanted them and before they could reset themselves I powered it down, then when i powered it back up again, surprise! They had retained the setting!

Thanks so much for your help, you saved me a $200 service fee!

Randy

Hey CajunCandy, I took your advice and did just that, set the prices to where I wanted them and before they could reset themselves I powered it down, then when i powered it back up again, surprise! They had retained the setting!

Thanks so much for your help, you saved me a $200 service fee!

Randy

I'm glad to help. The people on this board helped me a lot! Just returning the help.

Mike

Archived