Dixie Narco 522 errors

loach33

I've tried to reach Dixie Narco tech support but I spent 20 minutes on hold Friday and their servers have been down since Monday so no calls are being taken.

I have a Dixie Narco 522 (actually not mine, just servicing for someone else). Multiple problems. This is a six selection machine. Press Selection 1 - says Try another selection. Selection 2 is OK. All others say Sold Out.

The decimal point is flashing in normal sale mode (supposed to be steady, right?)

I open the machine and press the service switch. Display says JC-1 and then it goes to this hon in6....or something that looks like that. Is it saying Homing? I can't find anything that mentions what this is.

I test vended all the motors. They all work except for # 1.

Even after closing the machine, the sold out messages are still there. Can't they be cleared?

Thanks for any help.

JC-1 indicated a jammed column....and of course it's column 1.

The "homing" is the machine attempting to reset column 1 to the proper vending position. If the motor can reset to the correct position...it will attempt to home each time you open and close the machine.

Now, a jammed column should not stop the other columns from vending if they are loaded.

Travis

I've tried to reach Dixie Narco tech support but I spent 20 minutes on hold Friday and their servers have been down since Monday so no calls are being taken.

I have a Dixie Narco 522 (actually not mine, just servicing for someone else). Multiple problems. This is a six selection machine. Press Selection 1 - says Try another selection. Selection 2 is OK. All others say Sold Out.

The decimal point is flashing in normal sale mode (supposed to be steady, right?)

I open the machine and press the service switch. Display says JC-1 and then it goes to this hon in6....or something that looks like that. Is it saying Homing? I can't find anything that mentions what this is.

I test vended all the motors. They all work except for # 1.

Even after closing the machine, the sold out messages are still there. Can't they be cleared?

Thanks for any help.

you need to go into diagnostics.I don't remember how to do it but there should be directions in the machine.It needs to be reset.

John

Yeah, the other columns have product. They test vend fine, but the sold out message won't go away.

I'll check the manual again and try Dixie tech support again today. Hopefully they are back up.

sounds like either a motor or switch problem.

it cant send the motor to home postion or it cant read a switches status.

It says sold out because it cant get a OK status from collom 1

so it took it offline.

Archived