Does anyone have the Vendo 721 set @ 4 deep for cans?

EJ Enterprises

Hello Team,

I have a Vendo 540 working and in good shape. Next month I want to buy a Vendo 721 becuase i can load it 4 deep on cans. One of my locations is very demanding of coke products 12oz cans.

I conversed with my repair man, he advised me if you are going to go 4 deep on cans, I should upgrade to the newer Vendo 721 series. The 540 is an older series and sometimes the 4th can get stucks on the vaporator.

He also mentioned for high traffic a 10 select Vendo 721 is the way to go. If I decide to convert to 20oz bottles on some selections, there are no shimms to swap in and out.

I need your advice. Our forum here has been very helpful in helping me to grow and expand my business!

Thanks for all your advice!

EJ

First off let me say this. I love the vendos in particular the V-Max

But I have yet to find one that will work problem free with 4 deep

I know they say it will work, But the 4th can seems to hang up 50% of the time no matter what I have tried.

I have even called tech support and still no luck. I have converted them all back to 3 deep and dont have any headaches with cans hanging up anymore. Maybe they have got it all worked out on the new ones but if you are buying the machine based on the sole fact that it will go 4 deep then Im afraid you might be disappointed.

my .02

i have a 721 1/2 filled with 20 oz. and1/2 filled 12 oz cans, 1 column is even redbull...I do not have a problem with the 4 deep,

i can see where they could get hung up, but only if the slide on the bottom is not positioned correct.... Great machine

Archived