What's it worth

Gascap21

It looks very similar to a Grayhound crane, but I'm not sure that it is. I also don't know why there are 2 buttons... cranes with a joystick only have 1 drop button. It looks a little older, so it's unlikely that it has any sort of payout thing, but most likely claw is adjustable with a simple knob on the control board. I do think it's worth the price they're asking since it appears to be in good shape. I would ask if it shares any components with Grayhound cranes, if they even know. In that case parts may be easier to find.

This is only local cl. I'm wondering the maker the value and it you can get parts. Also is the claw adjustable is there a payout rate ect.... http://fayar.craigsl...3275593577.html

lol... thanks, it's a combination of Toy Story and Spongebob. You have to be the claw because quite frankly, being the crane is simply not enough. The claw has a mind of its own, so in many cases being the crane doesn't do you any good ;D

Be the claw, lol. Everyone should go to your site and watch the sponge bob clip, saw it years ago and still makes me laugh, thanks for reminding me!

Archived