expensive tax reciept

MalatestaDX

wow, I am planning to locate some candy machines in a new area in Florida, I called City Hall of the town and was told that 25 cent machines are $ 37.15 business tax permit per machine, I do not think I want to locate in this town . Have any venders experienced a high city tax permit per machine or am I just having sticker shock ? Newbie Dixie Vending Service

wow, I am planning to locate some candy machines in a new area in Florida, I called City Hall of the town and was told that 25 cent machines are $ 37.15 business tax permit per machine, I do not think I want to locate in this town . Have any venders experienced a high city tax permit per machine or am I just having sticker shock ? Newbie Dixie Vending Service

I have paid upwards of 80.00 a year on a two inch head mostly in the northeast. Some cities and towns try to scalp money from vending operators. What I do is look the town over and if I see tax stickers on all or most of the machine I go ahead and buy stickers because its a good sign that the city/ county is strict. If I see few of them I just wait until they send a bill or contact me. But if they contact you take care of it right away or they may charge the location owner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived