Not Giving Change Back?

marzvending

i have a vendo 570 soda machine just like the one you see in the picture, well everything works fine its just that when i put 2 dollars in the bill mech for a $1.25 drink it doesn't give back my change. i tried changing the bill mech and even went to change the coin mech to but it still wont give back change? has anyone had this problem? anyone know what it could be??post-4710-0-98445000-1348686220_thumb.jpg

If you insert a coin does it display the credit?

Then when you press the coin return is the coin paid out?

After the $2.00 vend is unused credit shown on the display?

Walta

Yes it does display the credit

i cant remember if the coin return pays back if you press the coin back button

no it doesnt show unused credit, it just goes back to normal like you were going to buy a soda for the first time

If you insert a coin does it display the credit?

Then when you press the coin return is the coin paid out?

After the $2.00 vend is unused credit shown on the display?

Walta

Yes it does display the credit

i cant remember if the coin return pays back if you press the coin back button

no it doesnt show unused credit, it just goes back to normal like you were going to buy a soda for the first time

no it seems like it only takes in the exact change, i can put .80 cents for a .75 drink and it wont dispense or give me back my 5 cents.. i can put $1.50 for $1.25 it wont give me back 25 cents backs it does NOTHING

Does the changer ever pay out coins?

Walta

i just went to test the machine and i put 2 dollars for a $1.25 drink well it didnt give me change but it did say it had a credit of .75 cents...also when i pull the door open the change automatically comes out...what do you think it might be??

Archived