Shopping for Candies

eboniesmith

Common stuff like that, I get at Sam's. M&M's, M&I, Reese's, Runts are always in stock at mine. They do have bulk gumballs and they say they can order more variety for you if you give them the product numbers. Some odd thing can be bought by the case on the internet but I am trying not to go that route with shipping being really high.

If I can make a suggestion, see if you can find a vendor supplier in your area. You may find them cheaper then the box stores and shipping might be good too.

My supplier is 220 miles away I just ordered 570 lbs of product and shipping was $0.13 a lb, a little better than a 5% add on to total cost of product. Which translates to 1.5% of selling price. I can not drive there and back for that small of a cost. I have another supplier that is 175 miles away who offers free shipping with a gas charge of $5.00, but product is not as fresh. The second supplier has a no limit purchase policy while the first supplier will sell me one case, but then would use fedex or purolator for shipping instead of an LTL trucking company.

Grumpy

Best price around is still Sam's Club. You can buy as little or much as you need. There's no tax if you are a business and you can drive there so there is no shipping costs.

Check out there prices on the items you have listed. You will be happy with there prices and variety of products.

You can also shop on-line if the items are not available in the store.

Gary