What do I do now

JDVENDING

Some people on here noticed that I recently just got my business license, logo and some business cards, discounted cause she also did the logo. Anyway, what's next? LLC, or a C Corp. I've been talking with legal zoom, and to get either one started it cost the same $99. Do I kneed either one?

Also do I need an EIN? I want to pay taxes cause I want this to be an honest company. I'm assuming yes.

Last, a resale license? I've heard that thrown around on a few post. Is that needed?

Anything else I missed or any other advise please help me out. I want to do it right the first time.

Thank you

Now: Black sheep vending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people on here noticed that I recently just got my business license, logo and some business cards, discounted cause she also did the logo. Anyway, what's next? LLC, or a C Corp. I've been talking with legal zoom, and to get either one started it cost the same $99. Do I kneed either one?

Also do I need an EIN? I want to pay taxes cause I want this to be an honest company. I'm assuming yes.

Last, a resale license? I've heard that thrown around on a few post. Is that needed?

Anything else I missed or any other advise please help me out. I want to do it right the first time.

Thank you

Now: Black sheep vending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, IMO unless you have substantial assets to protect your DBA is fine with a good liability policy. I still run my business as a sole prop. If you run as a sole prop you won't need a EIN until you have employees, you will use your SSN for your tax returns as you are your business.

The resale permit is to enable you to buy product without paying sales taxes. Depending on what you are selling and what state you are in you may or may not be required to remit sales taxes to the state. This info should be pretty easy to obtain by contacting or checking the website of your state comptroller's office.

Archived