USI CD8 No display

I have a problem with the display or control board causing the machine not accepting money.I called Vendnet about the problem

and the tech I was talking to it was extremely hard to understand him (heavy accent if you know what I mean).What I was able to understand was the machine has a power problem.According to him the lights may have caused a power surge.At the power spot to the

board it has 25.1 volts so the machine should work if the board is okay.The tech told me to replace the burned out bulb and retest the machine.I don't know about any of you but I can't have a machine down that long.So the question I'm asking is what else could it be.

I ordered a new control board just in case.Am I missing any other things that can cause these problems?Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John

Will the coin mech pay out coins in test mode?

Did you test the coin mech in a different machine?

Will the vend motors run in test mode?

Did you remove the lamp from its socket reboot the machine and test it?

Walta

Will the coin mech pay out coins in test mode?

Did you test the coin mech in a different machine?

Will the vend motors run in test mode?

Did you remove the lamp from its socket reboot the machine and test it?

Walta

I removed the bulb turned off the machine and turned it back on, the power light came on momentarily on the coin mech then went off the dbv cycled and the light remained on but the lights on the front of the dbv don't come on.I can't go through the menu to get to test mode because the display don't work.

John

Archived