Where do you prospect?

bill123

I am vending product with an average COGS of 50 cents. A three terrid bin that holds about 90 items. $1 per item.

What types of businesses have the highest sales, short of already having a vending machine?

What types of businesses is it easiet to get accounts?

(Please also reply with the number of accounts you have so I know if your opinion has any value. Also please include your average COGS, price, and number of items so I know if you have a comprable business model to mine.)

any acct can be a good honor box acct if it has 3-15 employees. hair/nail , barber shops are good. places that sell food

like resturan/c-store are not good unless its a charity gum/mint box for the checkout counter.

u want to get them close together as possible, strip malls and industrial parks were my bread and butter

banks are very good IMO

any acct can be a good honor box acct if it has 3-15 employees. hair/nail , barber shops are good. places that sell food

like resturan/c-store are not good unless its a charity gum/mint box for the checkout counter.

u want to get them close together as possible, strip malls and industrial parks were my bread and butter

banks are very good IMO

Good info. Thankyou

Archived