Pipe Stands

davidsurvz

I was just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get pipe stands? Everywhere I can find a good price kills me on shipping and I haven't found any place local to pick up and save money on shipping. Just wondering what my options might be. I am thinking that if I get some locations that are just "ok" that I might just put a single head machine in there and keep my 1800 machines for my better locations. I can find decent prices on single head machines but the stands I haven't quite been able to figure out the best deal on... (this is based on the premise of an "ok" location and wanting to invest the least ammount in that location....) Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

(I've even thought of making my own but I don't know how practical that idea is.)

Thanks

David 

David,

I don't know what price point you are looking for but I buy all my stands from Amerivend. They charge only $27.00 shipped and they are a good looking, quality stand.

Their website is http://www.amerivendmfg.com but they prefer you to purchase items from them through eBay. If you go to our eBay marketplace and check out our bulk vending listings there may be a couple there right now. If not you can visit their store here  http://stores.ebay.com/Amerivend-LLC

If you want to give them a shot, make sure you use our marketplace to do so. That way we will get credit for the sale which will help us bring you guys more contest prizes for the next contest!

Steve

You may also want to check out Vendweb.com since your info states you are in Concord, NC.  They charge $25.00 per pipe stand for a single head unit if you pick them up.  They are located in Cherryville, NC which isn't that far from where you are.  I live just a little further up the road from you and saved $150.00 on shipping (gas included) by picking up my order. They were charging $60.00 per single head with stand included, but just check their site and they have gone up to $80.00 since I picked up mine 2 wks ago. 

Thank you Caserri for the Amerivend info, if I need just a few stands it will be cheaper for me to just order online than spend time and gas.

Ginger Vend 

You may also want to check out Vendweb.com since your info states you are in Concord, NC.  They charge $25.00 per pipe stand for a single head unit if you pick them up.  They are located in Cherryville, NC which isn't that far from where you are.  I live just a little further up the road from you and saved $150.00 on shipping (gas included) by picking up my order. They were charging $60.00 per single head with stand included, but just check their site and they have gone up to $80.00 since I picked up mine 2 wks ago. 

Thank you Caserri for the Amerivend info, if I need just a few stands it will be cheaper for me to just order online than spend time and gas.

Ginger Vend 

Hey Thanks A lot I'll check that out. I also think I found a place here in Charlotte that I can pick up pipe stands at 25.00 each too. I'll check out the link for sure I get out that way every once in a while with my "actual job."