I Want To Thank Steve For

T BIRD

Hello Johnny :

Congratulations:shock::D.

And thanks for all your support and info......

Vendalo.

OK OK...........I was only kidding gang.  My gift is being a member of this site.  Now that is a gift brothas and sistas!

I am very grateful for Vendiscuss!

Check the fine print Johnny. That easy pro has to replace your lucky machine at Lowes. That Lowes machine will now be going on a national tour to the top posting members here on the forum. One month of good luck to pass on to each of us. We should have the machine back to you by the end of 2012. Legend has it that Nostradamus fore told of a candy machine with great power that would appear in New York and bring great wealth to all who filled it with candy.

Check the fine print Johnny. That easy pro has to replace your lucky machine at Lowes. That Lowes machine will now be going on a national tour to the top posting members here on the forum. One month of good luck to pass on to each of us. We should have the machine back to you by the end of 2012. Legend has it that Nostradamus fore told of a candy machine with great power that would appear in New York and bring great wealth to all who filled it with candy.

ROFL!!  Good one Mr. Beer Man.........