Novel Idea

grumpy

Novel Idea

Well not actually new, what I would like to do is create an on line e-book on setting up a vending business. I have started with the business plan post, but will develop it over the summer, summiting a new post ever so often. The process will be somewhat blog like of a factious business based on real experiences.

I have requested a section in the members plus area for the story line, but all posts will be in the general bulk area. This will give new users the incentive to become plus members so that they can relate the comments back to the original story.

This experiment will only work with your participation in the bulk forums with feedback and maybe your own experiences. I’m not trying to-do a how to on vending but an information package on how one may proceed. Also I’m not trying to give only one persons view, the more posts the better.

After the series hits a certain plateau for me then I will turn the reins over to a more experienced and larger vendor so that we can all see the other side of the coin. I will also be including full line vendors and some info on them, from them. To any locator's I would like to include information on locating so please PM me, and see if we can find a balance on information you are willing to share.

I’m I the most qualified Hell NO. But I’m great at getting the ball rolling. My experience as a successful business man and a bulk vendor and a person who is going to pursue full line makes me qualified to start. I’m taking PM’s from others who would like to contribute their experiences.

The end product will be a Vendiscuss e-book by the members for the members. It will be available to all who reach plus status.

Total cost to you, a few posts.

When the story is complete it will all be rolled into an online e-book available to every plus member of vendiscuss. For free, well not actually free, the cost of of few posts. What each member does with the access of the e-book will be up to them. Their will be an open access copyright, were you will not be able to sell it and the contributing authors will hold all rights. (Vendiscuss forum members)

Particapation is encouraged and wanted, during the discussion in posts there will be additions retractions and corrections. This is a community effort, not one persons homeage to himself. Nothing in the posts will be added without the authors of the post consent.