Equipment list for new company

Mike32110

Hey guys, I started my business about two months ago and have nine locations currently, mostly snack and can machines.

I was wondering if you guys had any recomendations for any equipment that I might need in the future.

I have a small foldable dolly that seems to be of limited use, as well as several stackable totes that I use to transport inside the locations. I was wondering if you guys had any recomendations for specific types of tottes or dollys? Or perhaps special totes specifcally for transporting cans? I don't really have too much equipment so far, aside from a change counter and a sales receipt book. Any recomendations?

Thanks!

You can shop for high quality folding 4 wheel cart with a wide variety of weight limits depending on what you are looking for. You will find lightweight hand trucks with a weight capacity of 110 pounds or up to 400 pounds for approximately $100 that might be ideal for small business.

I picked up a Scan coin bill counter on Ebay about a year ago for forty bucks - it's a little bit balky but sure beats counting bills by hand. I've got mine set to pause at $100 so I can wrap the stacks in those bill wrappers you get at the bank. The previously mentioned convertable hand truck is also a must.

Archived