Govt Grants

Has anyone ever looked into a govenrment grant for small businesses? I always here people talking about them but I don't know of anyone who actually received one.

Maybe I should ask that guy with the ? marks all over his clothes who used to be on TV with the book about free money

I did alot of research last month on this. I basically discovered there really is NO SUCH THING as a FREE MONEY via GOVERNMENT GRANTS unless you are doing something that really serves the community like crops or neighborhood improvement.

But you can get some assistance with loans through the SBA (Small Business Association) if you can't get approved otherwise.

Well at least someone else was thinking the same way as me. There's nothing better than free money.

For an SBA loan I would think you would need to be in business for at least 2 years and showing a profit.

• 3 weeks later...

I did alot of research last month on this. I basically discovered there really is NO SUCH THING as a FREE MONEY via GOVERNMENT GRANTS unless you are doing something that really serves the community like crops or neighborhood improvement.

All my research got me was spam...    Tons of it and it was all FREE!!!