Random Selections not working (Saega combo)

Mike32110

Hey guys, I have had this problem on a couple of my machines, especially a saega combo. I will leave, all of the selections will work, then i'll get a call a few days later saying that 3 or 4 selections aren't working. I will go there, and it will say "chose another selection". When I check out the tray, put it back, it seems to work fine. The error seems to kick in a few days after I leave. Any ideas?

This can happen if people are shaking the machine to get hung up or free products. They are basically disconnecting the tray. If you think that you have problems with hanging products put some "product pushers" on each coil. If the machine is just being shaken for freebees, I have stuck 300lbs of old barbell weights on the bottom of the machine (assuming you've got the space down there). That will pretty much stop that baloney. Some people bolt 2 machines together but I hate to drill holes in my equipment.

This can happen if people are shaking the machine to get hung up or free products. They are basically disconnecting the tray. If you think that you have problems with hanging products put some "product pushers" on each coil. If the machine is just being shaken for freebees, I have stuck 300lbs of old barbell weights on the bottom of the machine (assuming you've got the space down there). That will pretty much stop that baloney. Some people bolt 2 machines together but I hate to drill holes in my equipment.

That's EXACTLY what I thought was happening. There were 4 slots out, 3 on one tray. I find that a little annoying since I sell the products cheaper than any other location.

Archived