Wittern 3208

SCVending

Hey guys, first timer here so go easy on me.

My company has around 150 vending machines and 30 drink machines. Most (90%) of my vending machines are old USI machines that Lance used to use. In the last year or so we have started to upgrade our equipment. We have bought a couple new AMS machines and have liked them very much. I have found a pretty good deal on a 4 year old Wittern machine, which is basically USI, but had a couple questions.

The machine is a Wittern Model 3208. It has a refrigeration unit on it. It is set up with 5 trays and we would need to get an addition tray. The bottom 3 trays are "drink" trays, and the top 2 are candy/chip trays. The bottom 3 trays look like they are designed completely different from the top two trays. The top 2 look like they are very similar to the old USI trays. We would need another top tray. Where would be a good place to go about getting a tray that would work? Also we would want to change some of the augers out. And lastly, what would a tray and 10-30 augers cost me. This kind of affects how much I am willing to pay for the machine.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, first timer here so go easy on me.

My company has around 150 vending machines and 30 drink machines. Most (90%) of my vending machines are old USI machines that Lance used to use. In the last year or so we have started to upgrade our equipment. We have bought a couple new AMS machines and have liked them very much. I have found a pretty good deal on a 4 year old Wittern machine, which is basically USI, but had a couple questions.

The machine is a Wittern Model 3208. It has a refrigeration unit on it. It is set up with 5 trays and we would need to get an addition tray. The bottom 3 trays are "drink" trays, and the top 2 are candy/chip trays. The bottom 3 trays look like they are designed completely different from the top two trays. The top 2 look like they are very similar to the old USI trays. We would need another top tray. Where would be a good place to go about getting a tray that would work? Also we would want to change some of the augers out. And lastly, what would a tray and 10-30 augers cost me. This kind of affects how much I am willing to pay for the machine.

Thanks in advance

Wittern is the parent company or USI, so in essence you have a USI machine. That being said a lot of your current parts will work in this newer machine. The beverage trays are metal and are on ball bearing slides to help with the extra weight of the drinks. The nice thing of the USI bottle tray is you can still make it into a candy tray or a 3/4 column tray very easily. If you need the extra capacity of a 6th tray you will need the bare tray, motors, couplers, augers, tray harness and rails (unless you have a stash of these parts). I thi the 3208 is a 5 wide (?) and if it is I have a 5 wide USI that we are parting out. Shoot me a pm of what parts you need and I can work up a price for you.

Archived