Ordered a New Crane Tester

Billnuts

I ordered the AT2900 PRO portable crane tester from suzo-happ

http://na.suzohapp.com/electrical_supplies/at2900.htm

I ordered the power supply from twistedquarter they were 1/2 of the price $60.00 for the power supply compared to $120.00 at happ

I ordered the smart adaptor boards, and the United textiles adaptor boards

turns out the united textiles adaptor is the one i need, to test the few that are down and its backordered... figures

• Now all of your route techs can easily troubleshoot problems in a crane game
  • The AT2900 connects directly to the bridge harness of Coastal, Coast to Coast (ICE, Smart and Elaut Cranes adapter required)
  • The AT2900 will verify the continuity and operation of all switches and trolley wiring
  • There is an 8 position connector provided as a metering point for all of the motors - a convenient place to test motor and motor wire continuity
  • Now your techs will be able to determine immediately if the wires, switches and motors are good or bad
  • No more wasted time sending out the wrong parts for repair
    AT2900PRO
  • The AT2900 Pro takes it one step further - this is a great shop troubleshooting tool or for the advanced tech on location
  • The AT2900 Pro will connect to an external power supply (PE-PS-JUM-P2040 sold separately) or to an existing Coastal or Coast to Coast game power supply which allows the tech to fully exercise all of the motors as well as the claw
  • Pushbuttons on the right side control each motor individually
  • It will even allow you to unwind and wind the claw string which can always prove troublesome
    ADAPTER BOARDS
  • The AT2900 and AT2900 Pro are ready to connect to both Coastal Amusements and Coast to Coast cranes right out of the box
  • Optional interface boards will allow you to connect to other games as noted below

the instructions were lacking for a second

but basically there written in tech talk... meaning if you cant understand how it works you should not be the one using it.

comes with 3 power cords for the power supply

each adaptor board has its own color harness to be used and is marked on the adaptor pc board

this will also speed up claw string repairs and replacements

and helps diagnose crane issues in the field and at the repair bench

i will give a full review when i get to play with it this week.. NEW TOY!!!!

bill

Archived