Ice Cream Machine

CoinPro

I work from 5-5 almost everyday doing this, Ive spent as much as 18 hrs in one day getting ready to setup accounts, and Im constantly re-educating myself on anything I can in this industry. You have to love what you do in order to do things like that.

You must have a very understanding wife like me!

When I first started out on my own after just being a employee for a Coffee Vending company here I use to supplement my income by working night shift for the first 4-5yrs driving trucks 10-12hrs a night while building our Vending Business during the day starting with only 1 machine.

I am glad those days are over & so is my wife! I think if I ever went back to that now I would come home to a empty house!! Speaking of wives I think I better go & put dinner on before she gets home!!

Nice talking to you

Cantaloupe systems is good for ice cream machines because it has a temperature sensor and monitors constantly. I have had trouble with their units though and we are phasing them out some. For the rest of the machines we use USAtech's G8 and Edge with a software we developed(not for sale at this point ;D ). Our custom software pulls all errors from machine where Cantaloupe does not.

Here is an example of a temperature alert from our software:

MachineID: EE100

Type:

Current DateTime: 12/01/2012 09:57:28 AM

Reported by: DEX-EE1000-095201-120112-

SCHEDULED.log

Timestamp: 12/01/2012 09:52:01

Category: Temperature errors, Error: TEMP GTE MAX - Temperature is greater then or equal to Maximum temperature

----Notes: Reported temp.: 40.0 , Allowed temp. range: 36.0 - 40.0

The only problem with our software is it doesn't work well with ice cream machines since the alert is only twice a day. For any other machines it is great and has cut service calls down dramatically)

Hi Broncho (Vending God)

Just wondering if you have the time could you write a dedicated post or blog on your experience with Remote Monitoring Software as I am sure that I would not be the only won interested in listening to what you have to say.

I know you must be busy so I would really appreciate it if you can..

Cheers

Kiwi

p.s. I was going to send a PM but I haven't done won before

Hi Broncho (Vending God)

Just wondering if you have the time could you write a dedicated post or blog on your experience with Remote Monitoring Software as I am sure that I would not be the only won interested in listening to what you have to say.

I know you must be busy so I would really appreciate it if you can..

Cheers

Kiwi

p.s. I was going to send a PM but I haven't done won before

I may look into doing that in the near future. Lately my wife has been out a lot on the weekends working with a non-profit she does so I have been fairly bored. Most likely not tonight because it would take a lot and I have to be at work at 5 in the morning.

I may look into doing that in the near future. Lately my wife has been out a lot on the weekends working with a non-profit she does so I have been fairly bored. Most likely not tonight because it would take a lot and I have to be at work at 5 in the morning.

Thanks.. I forget about the different time zone. It is Saturday afternoon here & its funny what you said about your wife as the only reason I am on here now is that my wife has gone out for the day. She just rang me now to ask what I was doing as she keeps getting txt message alerts from our posts going to her phone from my business e-mail.

Have to look into disabling the txt alerts I think!!

Thanks.. I forget about the different time zone. It is Saturday afternoon here & its funny what you said about your wife as the only reason I am on here now is that my wife has gone out for the day. She just rang me now to ask what I was doing as she keeps getting txt message alerts from our posts going to her phone from my business e-mail.

Have to look into disabling the txt alerts I think!!

Yea, its just been me and the kids a lot lately and they pretty much keep to themselves until they are hungry after school. My txt alerts have been filling up a lot lately too. Might need to disable them because they are taking up a lot of room in my email, mixing in with everything else.

Yea, its just been me and the kids a lot lately and they pretty much keep to themselves until they are hungry after school. My txt alerts have been filling up a lot lately too. Might need to disable them because they are taking up a lot of room in my email, mixing in with everything else.

I better get going as the BOSS will be back soon & I haven't tidied up!

Nice talking to you again.. you better go & get some sleep yourself because you've got to start in a couple of hours!

I can always blame you if she gets ANGRY at me for not doing anything!

I better get going as the BOSS will be back soon & I haven't tidied up!

Nice talking to you again.. you better go & get some sleep yourself because you've got to start in a couple of hours!

I can always blame you if she gets ANGRY at me for not doing anything!

Have a good one! I'm still waiting on her to get home. So tired...

You can adjust your settings to a number of different levels. I have mine set so I only get notifications for PM's and other Mod related functions and when the boss (steve) summons me :rolleyes:

Archived