Chad Edwards

TKK

Hi guys, im proud to announce that there is a GOOD locator in these forums! As many probably read my Eddie Bauer review, im glad there is good guys out here. Eddie did get me bulk locations which was better than nothing, however taking 6 months and no communication makes it in my never again list.

Chad Edwards in the other hand......

Heres my experience with him

I decided to try out his services since he posted on here.

first of all what convinced me was the no deposit, look at the location, secure it, then pay deal.

yes it seemed a little steep but definately worth it!

He is a very well spoken guy, very clear and very HONEST

He communicated with me on a friday i believe, and then he called me right away, next day he started working on locations. whats awesome is the communication, he calls me just to update whats going on. to make it short, in a week and a half he has gotten me a potential 3 locations. and he says El Paso is one of the hardest ones hes tried which im sure.

3 locations?

3 HUGE locations! one was a place that neede 2 snack and 2 coke machines, they already have some but they arent happy. chad worked his magic and somehow got them to talk to me.

this place has 150+ offices, its a 5 storry building, with over 300 employees!

they will contact me on the 3rd or so to see what corporate said.

Have i paid? NO! not one cent! he will not take a dime, until you have secured your location and set up. he will also replace 1 location if it doesnt do good in 60 days.

he got me a small apartment complex with only 32 apartments. the lady said yes, however it has a tiny laundry room, Chad tells me to go look at it. if i like it great if not, dont worry about it ill keep digging. Then he tells me, hey buddy check it out if you do want it i will only charge you about 40% of what i charge for regular locations! will know on this one after the holidays as well

Same day he calls me with good news, he gets me an apartment complex with about 200 apartments huge place, the lady was like ok your here to place them right? i want them here lol i was like oh well i came to make sure were good and secure the deal lol shows how good Chad is to have it all lined up. i will or should be placing this one on the 3rd

i think everyone is in the holiday spirit and might make it harder to get locations too as many people dont want anything new to have to do with business.

plus guess what? the only one that wants a comission is the big office locale because they already receive it. the other ones did not care or mention it. Chad did ask me if i offer it and etc. He said he does not mention it at all. only if they ask "whats in it for us".

i will continue to use him, atleast once a month or so i had 6 machines sitting in the garage for over 6 months and now i need to get a small loan so i can buy more lol.

All in all you guys have to give him a try! We need locators like this, the only bad thing is...

i dont want him to have alot more customers, cuz then he may get too busy! :(

chad, thanx buddy!

Archived