Anyone know where to find claw replacement parts?

BeTheClaw

I have replaced the claw on my Grayhound with a slightly larger one from the Rainbow / Sugarloaf jewelry cranes. Looking to get a even larger one for medium-sized plush. Does anyone know, where I could look for them, aside from Ebay? I got the first one from ICE. Their larger ones are mostly black, which I don't care for. I'm looking for mid-large rounded aluminum claw...

Like this-ish:

rainbow.jpg

Thanks in advance!

coastentertainment.com

or smart industries, call parts dept.

remember the coil voltage and amp draw has to match your unit or it will blow fuses or burn the coil out quickly.

assuming the rainbow coil works just call rainbow and buy another one

(800) 466-3711

assuming the rainbow coil works just call rainbow and buy another one

(800) 466-3711

Thanks, dogcow!!! For some reason, I didn't think rainbow was still in business because I couldn't find their website. Turns out it's owned by National Entertainment Network and I ordered some new claw fingers from them (much more reasonable than my previous purchase from ICE).

As my screen name may imply, I am a bit of a claw nut, so if you could send me a picture of what kind of rainbow fingers you have, I may consider a set or more. I had to order by phone, so I am not exactly sure what they will look like. I'm pretty particular about my claws :)

Archived