ms 1000

xazh

i bought a old vending machine and it had ms 1000 110volts in it. i found a overheated component behind thé 110volt coil.do any one own a ms1000 and can find out the ohm on the component? sorry for my bad English. regards Jonas

Ms 1000 doesn't ring any bells. What's the make and model of the machine? 110 volts is standard in the US at 60 hertz( cycles per second). Many countries use different voltages and hertz - 50 hertz is not uncommon.

Where are you at?

i talk about Mars electronics ms1000 Coin mech. my location is Sweden. i try to attach a file with no sucsess :(

Well,

I found this site http://www.vendingoutlet.org/lang-en/mars/534-ms-1000-executive.html It's in Hungary so I couldn't understand the specs.

All of the coin mechs in the US are set up for US currency so I doubt most of our members are familiar with this one.

We do have a few members in Australia and New Zealand - not too sure what they use

they only have 220volt and 24volt. i need 110volt :( the best should be that i found out what component i need. any one that have a service manual? or can help me by taking a Picture of the component?

a

they only have 220volt and 24volt. i need 110volt :( the best should be that i found out what component i need. any one that have a service manual? or can help me by taking a Picture of the component?

a

Hi Jonas,

Where are you located?

It sounds to me like you have an older 110v electro-mechanical drink machine thats using a 110v Mars MS1000 (Jones Plug Mech) which may not be worth trying to fix. You mite want to try to contact http://world-of-vending.de who are in Germany. They have a lot of secondhand mech's & may also be able to tune it for the currency you require.

There was also a guy from Finland who replaced a bad MS1000 he had with a Mars 694 so you could try to PM him to see where he got it from even though his post is over a year old ..

Good luck!

Archived