Game auction at Winston salem

ronsidney

Hey guys,

how many of you go to this auction? id post a link but my link poster dont work,,i guess they dont want me posting links anymore..

I go to the one in kingsport that is put on by same company and sold 8 of my new multicades i have been manufacturing a few weeks ago. THe one in kingsport is only every other month and the other months they have in winston salem..The auctions are like a mini trade show up front as alot of suppliers set up in the lobby and also sitting around drinking beers and talking shop the night before auctions is like trade shows also..

Im gonna go and sell some more multicades i guess but it is a bit further for me to drive so i was wondering who has been there and how good it is..

ron

the one in kingsport takes all day..they have 1000 or more games there..it has a hall way area that has vendors set up selling parts and game distributors etc..

I sold a bunch of multicades there and they brought more than what i was thinking they would last time and a whole lot of interest and a couple call backs, they really liked them... i can take 10 in my sprinter van at a time if i go..will probably just take about 6 again though..

Ill let you know if its good.

ron

Archived