Jargon/Language Barriers When Locating

GagesVending

I'll probably get some criticism for this posting because "I should have known better..." But I'm posting it anyways! ;D

I have a location in an Asian grocery store that I kid you not, the people that work there don't speak a word of English. This location I got through Kickstart, so I'm not sure how they went about trying to explain the whole candy machine idea. I've never had a problem with Mexican restaurants, since I speak Spanish, but in the Chinese restaurants it's a language barrier. How have you guys gone about this problem? All of my locations with people not speaking very good English were secured through locators, so I've never dealt with it. For future reference, or for anyone that's came across a similar situation, how do you handle it?

someone there speaks english, son , brother, whatever. someone does thats who you need. worst case scenario type a pitch in simple english put it into google translater, to chinese simplified (what they read in mainland china not taiwan) hope for the best LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived