AMS Frozen Food Vendor

kiwi

Just wondering if anybody knows if AMS are still manufacturing their frozen food vendor?

I was just looking at their new Epoch Series on the AMS website & they don't seem to have the frozen food machine on their for some reason.

Also.. if anyone is using the AMS frozen food vendor how do you find them & how are they compared to the USI frozen models.

post-1646-0-41641100-1360886557_thumb.jpg

AMS is not continuing with their Frozen Machine. Looks like your options keep dwindling ;)

I was never really seriously looking at switching to the AMS Frozen.. just more curious to why it was no longer on the AMS website.

If I was looking at something other than the USI frozen range it would have to be the Fastcorp Evolution. There are things I like & dislike about the Fastcorp but the biggest problem would be the floor space required to place one. At 41" wide the Fastcorp requires nearly double the floor space of the USI SAT(22") & also a lot more than the USI SA(29 1/2") which would make it impractible for most sites here.

The best option Kiwi is a USI VT3000, i think this is your best and only one lol!

I could always get a Seaga VC-1100 Frozen Food.. ^-^

Archived