Hello From Syracuse,NY

g_r_vending

I have been in the vending bussines with my partner for about 4 months, I am working at this part time but my partner is working for us full time. Right now we have 2 locations with combo full size machines one making around $30-40 a week and the newest one making $150+ a week. We also have about 16 locations of triple head bulk machines and are getting ready to buy out another company of there 75 locations. We both live just outside syracuse,ny. Its great to find such a big forum.

Welcome to Vendiscuss. I think you will find it a friendly, easy going place. There is tons of information here. I have still not uncovered all the goodies contained and I have avoided many mistakes thanks to the folks here.

Welcome to the forum......Noticed your from Syracuse?  I could never live there because I would eat too many Dinasaur BBQ ribs!  I often dream of them. I go out there for business once a month, I usually stay out on Carrier Circle.

I am a member of vendingchat.com and was looking for a bigger and better fourm and I really think I found the best one.

Thanks Gary!

It's great to have you aboard.

Steve