Bandwidth issue last night?

Priusjames

So I'm clicking through links last night, right and left, learning and clicking...suddenly I get an error page from an ISP telling me the bandwidth has been exceeded, try again tomorrow (or something similar).

My ISP was fine, I could navigate other sites.

Questions:

Does this happen often?

Would this be a personal limit (I read too much), or an overall site limit (need more bandwidth)?

I just need to know if I need to cut back on either reading background info, or posting...or if there are just too many of us sharing too much info overall.

Thanks

James

So I'm clicking through links last night, right and left, learning and clicking...suddenly I get an error page from an ISP telling me the bandwidth has been exceeded, try again tomorrow (or something similar).

My ISP was fine, I could navigate other sites.

Questions:

Does this happen often?

Would this be a personal limit (I read too much), or an overall site limit (need more bandwidth)?

I just need to know if I need to cut back on either reading background info, or posting...or if there are just too many of us sharing too much info overall.

Thanks

James

This often happens when one of our members posts something "inappropriate" and Mission or Casserie has to stop what they're doing and clean the mess up.

This often happens when one of our members posts something "inappropriate" and Mission or Casserie has to stop what they're doing and clean the mess up.

Oh, my...I hope it wasn't me!

Thanks for he quick response.

James

Archived