I have to share....

BluePlate

About 2 years ago I was going into the bulk vending business.  I knew nothing.  I bought an Amerivend 3 head unit and tried like hell to place it.  (did not know about charities placements)  I ended up placing it in a pizza restaurant next to about 6 other machines. I think this pizza restaurant was where all vending machines that never could be placed ended up.  The machine was there for about a month and I think I made a $1.25.  The owner called and said he was going out of business.  I picked up the machine and it sat in my garage until this morning. 

I've been back in business armed with a little more knowlege and the resource of Vendiscuss. I have placed all the machines I bought and I figured before I buy anymore I should dig that one out of the corner of my garage, not to mention my wife motivated me!  Well have you ever seen Dubble Bubble after 2 years?  Why I didn't have bugs and mice is a miracle.  I spent almost 2 hours cleaning runts, gumballs and reese pieces out.  The machine was filled to the top.  It was nasty.  I got reese pieces all over my driveway.  My nieghbors got a good laugh and I got "THE LOOK" from my wife.  This was a mild disaster! The morale of the story is if you get out of the vending business, don't store the machine with candy!!

Well have you ever seen Dubble Bubble after 2 years?  Why I didn't have bugs and mice is a miracle.  I spent almost 2 hours cleaning runts, gumballs and reese pieces out.  The machine was filled to the top.  It was nasty.  I got reese pieces all over my driveway.  My nieghbors got a good laugh and I got "THE LOOK" from my wife.  This was a mild disaster! The morale of the story is if you get out of the vending business, don't store the machine with candy!!

I thought Double Bubble had a 2 year life span LOL :P. I guess some things are best untested. But, hey! At least you are getting some more machines out there to make some more money.